Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Emma Movie Night
















Hello,

Today I'm blogging from Las Vegas, Nevada!

Before I left home, I received my advanced author copies of Jane Austen’s Emma Colouring & Activity Books! They were packed as precious cargo! :)













I'm so pleased with them! They’re perfect! They fit in beautifully with the other two books in the series, Jane Austen’s Pride And Prejudice Colouring & Activity Book, and Jane Austen’s Sense And Sensibility Colouring & Activity Book!

  


And even more exciting news, Jane Austen’s Emma Colouring & Activity Book is available for pre-order! Here are just a couple links:

http://amzn.to/2xRblYi
Amazon.com

http://bit.ly/2gw0j7X
Barnes&Noble.com



Now I want to reissue my invitation for you to join me for an Emma Movie Night Party!

Location: Facebook

Event Name: Emma Movie Night (you can search for it using Facebook’s search)

Date: Thursday, November 9th, 2017

Time: 6:45pm - 10:00pm EST

Please have your copy of Emma (starring Gwyneth Paltrow) ready to play!

If you don’t have the movie and still wish to come, please do!!! I know some of us have watched this movie and read the book so many times we have them memorized

Plus, there will be prizes!

So please save the date!

And finally, I’ll be hosting a Goodreads Giveaway in November, so please look for that and enter to win your free copy of Jane Austen’s Emma Colouring & Activity Book!

Hope you have a lovely day!

And see you on Thursday, November 9th, 2017!
Eva


Eva Maria Hamilton is the author of Highland Hearts, a Love Inspired Historical novel published by Harlequin. Her novel, Highland Hearts, won 2nd Place in the Historical Romance, as well as the Traditional/Inspirational Romance Categories in the Heart of Excellence Reader’s Choice Awards, and was an Inspirational Series Finalist in the 2013 Gayle Wilson Award of Excellence. Her short story, Disinherited Love, can be read in the anthology, A Kiss is Still A Kiss. Eva Maria Hamilton is also the owner of Lilac Lane Publishing, which is currently publishing the Jane Austen Colouring & Activity Book series.

To connect with Eva Maria Hamilton, please visit her at www.EvaMariaHamilton.com

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Eva Marie! We haven't finished Sense & Sensibility yet, but I'll be getting Emma for my granddaughter as soon as we have. You books are such a delight, I'm so glad you're continuing the project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Donna! I'm so glad your granddaughter and you enjoy them! Sp special :)

    ReplyDelete