Monday, May 15, 2017

Best of the ICFW Archives ~ A Century Old Estate


By Marion Ueckermann

I love starting work on a new novel, mostly because for me it’s an exciting journey with God. My latest novel has been no different.

For quite some time I’ve wanted to write a story set in the winelands of South Africa, but hadn’t given much thought to a story idea. Getting dressed for work one March morning this year, as per usual I mused my way through mascara and blush, thinking up story lines (and discarding them as fast as the next color applied to my face). This particular Tuesday morning, however, an idea stuck and I realized it had the potential for a great novel. Soon my story world emerged. The winelands, at last, would be perfect.

Read more at the following link:

http://internationalchristianfictionwriters.blogspot.com.au/2013/04/a-century-old-estate.html

No comments:

Post a Comment