Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Best of the ICFW Archives: A Change of Scene

By Grace Bridges 

It's amazing what a change of scene can do for a writer's tired brain. I've just been away for a couple of weeks' summer break, and have found myself refreshed for the tasks ahead. 

My inspiration comes from the sea. But I can see that from my desk at home, too. So what's the difference? I think it has become very difficult to write at home because of multiple distractions inherent in living someplace.

I can't rush off and take a trip every time my writing suffers, though! I began to consider what steps I might take to eliminate distractions at home. Here are a couple of things that are working quite well for me at the moment:

Read more at the following link:

http://internationalchristianfictionwriters.blogspot.com/2011/01/change-of-scene.html

No comments:

Post a Comment