Friday, July 29, 2011

DEVOTION: Published! - Pam Ford Davis

It is thrilling to see my work published. I am motivated to continue sharpening my skills. The rewards are not only financial; it is nice to earn some extra money, but the fulfilment of my dream means so much more. Achievements may be small; I am not a well-known author, just a happy one.

 Christian writers have both a great opportunity and responsibility. "Sing a new song to the Lord! Sing it everywhere around the world! Sing out his praises! Bless his name. Each day tell someone that he saves. Publish his glorious acts throughout the earth. Tell everyone about the amazing things he does" (Psalms 96:1-3 The Book/ Living Bible). That is a big goal; each writer plays a small part to spread the good news.


With God all things are possible! Devotionals are Pam Ford Davis's first love in writing! She has published articles in Mature Living Magazine, Secret Place and Daily Devotionals for the Deaf. Her e-book, FORGET-ME-NOT DAILY DEVOTIONAL is available at the Faith Writers book store.

Read more of her work at her websites and blogs:

2 comments:

  1. Pam, I know exactly how you feel. When I first held As Grandma Says in my hands, I was thrilled. But the true satisfaction came when people started telling me things like "I just have to share this with..." And they bought another copy of the book.

    Being a part of publishing His Good News has become a raison d'etre.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pam, congrats on the publication of your Devotional :)

    ReplyDelete